CitrusFresh offers emergency sewage and water damage restoration services 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We are on-site within 60 minutes. Our immediate response team of certified and experienced technicians use the newest up-to-date equipment. We provide all that is required to get you back to normal. Our staff has years of experience with insurance, sewage and water damage in addition to mold remediation and disaster recovery.
Water damages requires immediate attention to minimize further losses. In case a water damage occurs in your home or property try to locate the problem. By doing so you can help prevent further damages. Examples are turning off the water line for faucet, washing machine or dishwasher. Call a plumber to report a leak for service and report the damage to your Insurance Company. Your insurance adjusters will guide you through the process and will give you advices on what to do. Then move Items in advance such as furnitures, boxes, clothes, beds, etc. to a room which is unaffected. The basic idea here is to Move and Protect your personal belongings and documents.
Standing water and wet materials are a breeding ground for microorganisms, such as viruses, bacteria, and mold. Allow molds to grow on home and or a building, materials that are soaked wet for more than 24 hours, and in 48 hours of wetness, the deadly toxic mold Stachybotrys can begin growing in the damaged areas. This is a fact and documented by mold experts.
Water Damage Tips:
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping the area or using a wet/dry vacuum.
- Wipe as much excess water from wood furniture as you can and remove tabletop lamps and other items from the furniture.
- Turn the air conditioning on for maximum drying in the summer and open the windows in the winter to release trapped for an improved indoor air quality.
- Remove any artwork and paintings from the walls if affected, remove any area rugs from the floor and hang to dry outside or inside.
- Remove wet upholstery cushions from the frame and prop them up to dry immediately.
- Place plastic or aluminum foil under any furniture legs that are not plastic to prevent discoloration or bleeding.
- Punch tiny holes in a sagging ceiling to relieve trapped water make sure to place something underneath the holes beforehand to collect any trapped water.
- Make sure that electrical appliances are turned off while standing on wet carpets, floors or especially on wet concrete floors to prevent possible electrocution.
- Report your damage to your insurance company.
- Get help from a Professional water damage restoration company.
- Even if you are not working with an insurance company, we still can provide the utmost pricing in the industry for the services that you need. We are members of the CFI, IICRC, adhere to IICRC standers, and carry ACGIH certification. In the event of an emergency or disaster, it is important to have a reliable source that you can count on.
We provide the following services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service- Residential or Commercial
- Direct billing to Insurance
- Water and Sewage Extraction
- Mold Remediation
- Complete Structural Drying
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Complete Sanitation of Areas
- Contents Pack-out/Pack-back